Liquor Licensing – NW Alcohol Law
We regularly assist businesses with liquor licensing projects in Oregon and Washington. Our goal is to make the process worry free for you so you can focus on opening and building your business. We start by explaining the liquor licensing process in plain English and then assist you to make sure that you select the right set of license privilege for your business. We can help you through the entire process, explain each step along the way, make sure that you meet your timing objectives, and generally avoid surprises. We are also keenly aware of each state’s disclosure requirements, what is and is not protected from disclosure under state public disclosure law, and can work with you to minimize the scope of disclosures.
We can help you with the following:
- New locations;
- Acquisitions of existing locations;
- Ownership changes for existing licensed entities (change of stock ownership, change in members, etc.;
- Additional license privileges;
- Expansions of premises and remodeling;
- Officer and director updates; and
- Ownership cleanups (often in anticipation of the sale of a business).
We regularly assist many types of business, including restaurants, bars, nightclubs, movie theaters, public entertainment venues, corporate campuses, golf courses, grocery stores, convenience stores, gas stations, breweries, wineries, and distilleries.